Contact Elder Watson

Jacob will be unable to read this blog during his mission. If you wish to contact him, please use the information below.
He may not be able to respond directly to each letter or e-mail, so check back weekly to learn of his progress!

jwatson@myldsmail.net

Adriatic South Mission
P.O. Box 2984
Bulevardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "ALPAS", Shkalla NR. 5,
Apartamenti NR. 14
Tirana 10000, Albania

Monday, December 7, 2015

7 December 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

Sorry I have literally only two minutes today. Things are going well. We had an awesome P-day in Prishtina today. It was quite the adventure. We got back really late because buses aren't the best here, so my time is running really short. I'm healthy, I love it. I love the Christmas season! I know that Jezus {his Albanianized spelling} is the Christ and that this is a wonderful time to remember His birth and sacrifice.

Love you!

Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment